Leasing Process for University Place
- Apply Early for Fall 2015 – beds fill quickly! Read carefully and complete the Lease Packet in its entirety. There are seven parts to the Lease Packet – the Lease Contract, Community Lease Addendum, Community Policies, Lease Guaranty Agreement, Roommate Preference Questionnaire, the Missing Student Notification Policy/Form, and Resident Interest Form.
- Please have a valid credit card or checking account
- Have your personal information (mailing address, email etc) and leasing preferences ready.
- Campus Living Villages will contact you via email within 10 business days notifying you that your Lease Packet and payment were received.
- When you are either a provisional or fully admitted student to NSU, CLV will email you a confirmation letter notifying you a bed space is being held in your name. (Mid to late June)
- Campus Living Villages will email Assignment Letters indicating your room assignment and contact information for your assigned roommates mid to late July.
If you have any questions please contact our Leasing Office at 318.214.5400.